Tiger Pak FF - Gasoline/Fuel Injection Plastic Packing
TIGER-PAK "FF" is a pliable, injection-gun type plastic bulk packing with a high TFE content and a non-asbestos binder blended with a chemical and solvent resistant synthetic oil and selected anti-extrusion fibers. This matrix is formulated to energize split-box type V-packing gland designs and forms a positive stem seal at pressures up to 30,000 psi. The effective temperature range is from -20 deg. to 450 deg. F.
"FF" is the same formulation as Tiger Pak "F", but with smaller anti-extrusion particles for ease of injection through ball check fittings primarily in wellhead applications.
Tiger Pak FF (MSDS)
Additional benefits are:
- It can be injected through a ball check fitting in the field to pack off or rejuvenate leaking stem packing glands.
- It can be furnished in selected strip sizes with a semi-solid TFE mixture applied on one side to impart and maintain low operating torques for gate valve stems.
- It contains anti-extrusion fibers that effectively bridge damaged seal leak paths.
TIGER-PAK "FF" is a special formulation for fuels. It is suitable for application on regular and premium no lead gasoline, regular leaded gasoline, diesel fuel (all grades), Jet A fuel, distillate petroleum solvents, cyclohexane, oils, LPG. natural gas, dry hydrogen and MTBE.
- Type: Plastic Bulk
- Corrosion: None
- Moisture Content: Nil
- Metal Adhesion: Non-Coating
- Grades Available: Stick, Strips
- Color: Dark Green